This is how I like my cavegirl guacamole ~ feel free to change the amounts to your liking!
- juice from one small lime
- 2 avocados
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (or preferred hot sauce)
- 1 large Roma tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Squeeze lime juice into a small mixing bowl. Cut avocados in half and scoop out flesh, discarding inner seed and skin. Smash avocado with a fork against the side of a bowl (having the lime already in the bowl will help with the avocado from not browning). Smash until desired consistency. I like mine a little chunky. Add remaining ingredients. Toss gently. Refrigerate. Serve when ready.