This Quick Paleo Chocolate Fondue was just an easy dessert that my family and I decided to make this afternoon. The picture shows just an apple being dipped, but we also used banana slices, pitted cherries and peaches.
Quick Paleo Chocolate Fondue
- 3 ounces 72% dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut butter
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- apple slices, pitted cherries, banana slices, peaches, or whatever you want to dip into chocolate!
- In a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt almond butter, coconut butter, and chocolate until smooth.
- You can transfer this mixture to a fondue pot if you are civilized; however, my family and I knocked this back in five minutes flat!