A light and delicious mayo-free lobster salad…perfect for the summer! I had a couple of small lobster tails (1/2 cup of meat) leftover and made this for lunch. Try it with tuna or salmon for a twist!
- 1/2 cup lobster meat
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 Boston lettuce leaf (to be used as the bowl)
- In a bowl, toss all the first seven ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into the lettuce bowl.