- 1 pound shrimp, deveined & tails removed
- 1 bunch of collard greens, stemmed & chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Vidalia onion (or onion of choice), diced
- 3 tablespoons ghee or organic, unsalted butter
- 8 oz baby bellas (or preferred mushrooms), diced
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup organic heavy cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- In a thick-bottomed pot (I used a Dutch Oven), melt butter on medium heat. Add onions and mushrooms and cook until onions are translucent. Add garlic, salt, paprika and cayenne.
- Add greens by the handful as they start to wilt down.
- Push veggies to the side of the pot and add the shrimp. Cook a few minutes until pink and opaque.
- Add vinegar, cream, and broth. Stir everything together and let the sauce thicken on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Serve.