This was just a back-to-basics easy paleo meal ~ cheap, easy, good!
- 1 pound ground beef, grass-fed
- 4 cups of mushrooms (I used a mixture of baby bellas and buttons), quartered
- 1 vidalia onion, roughly chopped (or onion of choice)
- 1 tablespoon almond oil, or cooking oil of choice
- Seasonings for burgers: I used, sea salt, garlic salt and Mural of Flavor (Penzey’s)…but use whatever your favorite spices are!
- Separate ground beef in quarters and form patties. Season liberally on both sides with your favorite seasoning(s).
- In a skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook until tender.
- In the meantime, grill (I used a grill pan indoors) until desired doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Plate your patties and veggies. I added a few arugula leaves for color.