This recipe is a favorite around the holidays…these paleo pumpkin cookies fit right in with the pumpkin mania that happens at the start of Fall (and for good reason).
You may also enjoy my Gingerbread Kiss Cookies!
- In a food processor, blend dates and almond meal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, add dates, almond meal, pumpkin puree, egg, allspice, cinnamon, baking powder, egg, and coconut flakes. Blend.
- On a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, use about 2 tsp of the batter to form a ball and then push down in the center to create a “nest”. Do this about 15 times.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler on low.
- Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Spoon melted chocolate in the dip of each cookie. Let rest for 1 hour.
Tags: allsprice almond flour almond meal baking powder cave girl cavegirlcuisine cinnamon coconut flour dairy free dark chocolate dessert egg gfree gluten free diet gluten free diet recipes glutenfree grain free halloween Medjool dates paleo Paleo Diet paleo diet recipes paleo pumpkin cookies primal pumpkin kiss cookies pumpkin puree thumbprint cookies unsweetended coconut