Move over Almond Joys (one of my childhood favorites)…this Almond Bark of Joy satisfies all the right taste buds! These are simple ingredients…easy to make…quick to fix! You just can’t beat the combination of dark chocolate, coconut, and almonds…IMHO!!
Almond Bark of Joy
- 7 ounces, 72% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup whole almonds, unsalted (blanched or unblanched ~ your choice)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper (or wax paper).
- In a double boiler, slowly melt chocolate until almost smooth.
- Add almonds and coconut flakes to the chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Spoon mixture onto parchment paper and spread out to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for about 45 mintes. Flip onto a cutting board and cut into desired sections.
- Refrigerate pieces (or freeze) until ready to eat.