In the past, I’ve only roasted my butternut squash, but today I decided to try it in mash form. This Nutty Butternut Squash Mash would be a great addition to any holiday feast!
Nutty Butternut Squash Mash
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice butternut squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Place flesh down in a lightly greased baking pan.
- Cook for 60 minutes. Cool until easy to handle.
- In a mixing bowl, scoop out the flesh of the butternut squash and discard the skins. Add ginger, cinnamon, honey, ghee, and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in nuts and serve.