These Schweddy Nut Rum Balls are for all of my Saturday Night Live fans!! For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, check out this video!!
Schweddy Nut Rum Balls
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate on low. About midway through the melting process, add rum flavoring, allspice, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and honey. Stir until combined. Fold in walnuts.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the 1/4 cup of cocoa in a bowl.
- Take a teaspoonful of the refrigerated mixture and roll into a ball. Dredge balls in cocoa and set aside.
- Makes approximately 18-20 truffles. Refrigerate. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.