I let my husband eat his entire dish before I told him that avocado was the main ingredient!
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and skins removed
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small saucepan, heat the raspberries, coconut sugar, and water on medium heat. Cook until raspberries are softened (approximately 5-7 minutes). Using a sieve, a fine meshed strainer, push raspberry mixture through using the back of a spoon to assist. Discard seeds. Set mixture aside.
- In a mixing bowl, blend remaining ingredients, including raspberry mixture, until smooth. Distribute evenly among 4 bowls. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Optional garnishes: crushed almonds, mint leaves, chocolate curls, whole raspberries.