Homemade Grain-Free Blackberry-Peach Crisp
- 2 cups blackberries
- 4-5 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons ghee or organic unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans or almonds)
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place blackberries, peaches, butter, coconut palm sugar, orange zest, and a pinch of salt in a pot over medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes to allow ghee to melt and stir to evenly distribute the palm sugar.
- Pour mixture in a greased 8×8 pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine topping ingredients. Drop small spoonfuls of the topping over the blackberry mixture to loosely cover.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Let rest.