- 1 pound salmon fillet(s), skin removed
- 1/4 of a large onion
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lemongrass
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/8 cup olive oil (and more if needed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a food processor, blend meatball ingredients into a paste. Form 12 balls and place into a greased baking pan. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, add the pesto ingredients to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add more olive oil and salt to taste and texture.
- Plate meatballs with pesto.
- Optional garnish: chopped dill