- 13.5-ounce can of coconut milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 tablespoons organic coconut palm sugar
- (about 1/4 additional coconut palm sugar for the torching)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk the first 6 ingredients together until smooth. Pour into 6 ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a baking dish and fill to the halfway point of the outside of the ramekins with hot water.
- Bake 2 hours. Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Cover. Refrigerate overnight. They need this time to set.
- When ready to eat, sprinkle each creme with a thin layer of maple sugar crystals (you may want to put the sugar through a sifter to avoid some of the chunks of sugar). Torch until the sugar is caramelized.