Some people are put off by the term “chicken tenders”; however, they are just strips of a chicken breast. If your butcher doesn’t already have these cut down, just purchase some chicken breasts and do your thing! This recipe requires very few ingredients and is widely accepted. You and your friends can be eating this in the next ten minutes…GO!!
- 7 chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or preferred hot sauce)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley or basil)
- 7 wooden skewers soaked in water
- Mix hot sauce, mustard, and honey.
- Skewer chicken tenders. Brush sauce over the chicken.
- Cook chicken on a greased grill or a grill pan for 3-4 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees F.
- Garnish grilled chicken tenders with cilantro.