- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1.5 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1.5 tablespoons organic coconut palm sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend the coconut butter, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, egg, vanilla, and baking powder.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the cinnamon and organic palm sugar with a fork. (Note: I took the palm sugar and ground it down to a finer sugar in my mini food processor…but this is just a preference thing).
- Form tablespoon-sized balls (approximately 15). Roll balls in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place balls on cookie sheet and press down with a spatula to about 1/4-inch thickness. (The cookies need minimal space between them as they will not spread).
- Cook for 11 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.