- 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, including juice
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cherries
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 cup diced and pitted dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pecan meal (pecans ground down)
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 5 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients. (If you have a stand mixer, use the paddle attachment on medium-low)
- Spoon mixture into 3 greased mini loaf pans.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes. You can also cook this in different sized loaf pans as well as muffin tins. Just change your cooking time accordingly.