- 3 cups egg whites (approximately 18 egg whites)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper (or cayenne)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce (plus 1 cup for the topping)
- 4 ounces diced green chilis
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 avocodo, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk egg whites and ground chipotle pepper together. Set aside. In a small heated skillet, pour 1/2 cup of egg whites. Swirl pan over the heated oven and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip “pancake” and cook for a little under a minute. Set aside. Do this 6 times.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook onions, garlic powder, and chili powder until onions are tender. Add ground beef and cook until done. Add remainining filling ingredients. Heat on simmer.
- In the bottom of a small baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce. With a slotted spoon, spoon in 1/6 of the ground beef mixture into one of the “tortillas”. Wrap the “tortilla” and place in the dish. Do this six times. Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over the wraps.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let set for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with tomates, avocado, cilantro, green olives, and black olives.