- 1 bunch of carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon avocodo oil (or preferred cooking oil)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or melted raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (I used a fig balsamic vinegar here…use what you have!)
- 1/2 onion, roughly sliced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, peeled and quartered
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim the green off the tops of the carrots. I like to leave about 1/2 inch for the “pretty factor”.
- In a bowl, combine oil, maple syrup, and vinegar. Whisk together. Add carrots, onions, garlic, and thyme. Toss until everything is well-coated.
- Spread bowl ingredients evenly onto the aluminum foil. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes depending on the girth of your carrots. Serve immediately.