Tender Oven Ribs
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Drizzle oil in a large baking dish. If your rack of ribs doesn’t fit the length of the dish, cut the rack in half. Dip both sides of the ribs in the oil and massage so that it is coated. Place ribs down in the dish.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, paprika, coconut palm sugar, and chili powder. Rub over the ribs.
- Squeeze the orange juice into the baking pan (not directly on the meat). Distribute garlic around the pan. Using aluminum foil, create a tent over the baking dish, sealing edges.
- Bake for 2.5 hours. Remove the aluminum foil. Baste with juices and cook uncovered for an additional 45-60 minutes, basting about every 15 minutes and one last time when removed from the oven.
- Let the ribs rest or 10 minutes. Serve.