This Dark Chocolate Coconut Confetti Bark takes 5 minutes to make and can be changed with limitless substitutions!
Dark Chocolate Coconut Confetti Bark
- Toss the coconut flakes and beet juice in a bowl until the coconut is well-coated. Let sit for a couple of minutes. Strain the juice and place the coconut on a paper towel to continue to dry.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a double-boiler, place remaining ingredients. Heat on medium-low for about five minutes until the chocolate is melted. Stir.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the coconut over the top and lightly pat down.
- Refrigerate for one hour. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into pieces.