- 2-4 pieces of nitrate-free bacon
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup nuts (of choice)
- fruit (of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Place maple syrup in a bowl. Coat bacon pieces. Place bacon on the cookie sheet. Cook for 10 minutes. Turn bacon. Cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- After turning the bacon, heat a skillet on medium. Grease the inside of a metal heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place on hot skillet. Crack an egg in the cookie cutter. I like the top of the egg cooked a little, so I put a lid halfway on the skillet to give a steam effect. Cook until desired doneness.
- Plate the egg, the bacon, and preferred sides of fruit and nuts. Pour yourself a cup of bulletproof coffee and snuggle back in between the sheets…