Breakfast Pancake Burrito
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup walnut meal (or preferred nut meal)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- organic butter or ghee for cooking the pancakes
- 4 scrambled eggs
- 1/2 pound nitrate-free loose breakfast pork sausage, cooked
- In a metal bowl, beat coconut flour, walnut meal, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, smoked paprika, eggs, and maple syrup.
- In a 10-inch skillet, melt butter on medium heat. Pour 1/2 cup of the batter and swirl pan around (as you would a crepe). Heat for 1-2 minutes. Flip pancake and heat for an additional 30 seconds. Do this four times.
- Fill pancakes with scrambled egges and sausage. Wrap.