Warning ~ don’t put these in an easy place to reach…they are grabby little savory treats that are hard to resist!
For an extra blast of yum, add some bacon or sausage crumbles to the mix before baking!
Baked Squash and Carrot Fritters
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup grated yellow squash (or zucchini)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (or preferred hot sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 18-20 mini muffin tin spaces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Fill each mini muffin section with squash mixture.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.