Have fun with these Inside Out Mega Burgers ~ choose your inside “toppings”! Set a variety of toppings out and have an interactive meal so each person can make their own burger before it goes on the grill.
- 2 pounds ground beef (80/20)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons bacon grease or preferred cooking oil
- Optional Burger Stuffings: cooked bacon, onion, avocado, pickles, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, spinach, garlic, hard-boiled quail eggs and anything else your taste buds crave!
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
- Form a patty from about 1/4 cup of the ground beef mixture. Put desired stuffing ingredients in the center. Form another patty of the same size. Pinch the edges to seal in the stuffing. Form into one neat patty. Do this four more times for a total of 5 mega burgers!
- In a cast iron skillet (or grilling pan), heat the bacon grease on medium-high heat. Place patties in the skillet and cook until desired doneness. Take up from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes.