These Chorizo Sliders with a Jicama and Beet Slaw give you heat from the chorizo and cool from the slaw to create an undeniably yummy combination!
Chorizo Sliders with a Jicama and Beet Slaw
- 1 cup grated jicama
- 1/2 cup grated beets
- 1/8 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dill
- salt, to taste
- 3/4 pound ground chorizo
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1 green pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- avocado slices
- tomato slices
- mustard (any variety)
- Combine slaw ingredients. Refrigerate while you are preparing the sliders. (It can be made the night before).
- Combine chorizo, pork, and green pepper. Form into 15 patties. Season patties with salt and smoked paprika.
- Cook or grill patties over medium-high until desired doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Plate sliders. Top with slaw. Serve with optional avocado, tomato slices, and mustard.