These beautiful carrots were too gorgeous not to pick up. My girls loved eating carrots with a variety of colors.
- 1 bunch of rainbow carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon avocodo oil (or preferred cooking oil)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or melted raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (I used a balsamic vinegar here…use what you have!)
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Trim the green off the tops of the carrots. I like to leave about an inch of tops for the “pretty factor”.
- In a bowl, combine oil, maple syrup, and vinegar. Whisk together. Brush mixture on carrots until everything is well-coated.
- Spread carrots evenly onto baking sheet. Salt as desired.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes depending on the girth of your carrots. Serve immediately.