This is from page 252 of the The Everything Weeknight Paleo Cookbook, edited by Michelle Fagone (Cavegirl Cuisine). Copyright ©2014 by F+W Media, Inc.
Your kids will be thrilled when they see these paleo chocolate bars in their lunch boxes. These bars are quick to whip up and quick to eat. The amount of honey can be varied depending on your desired sweetness level.
Paleo Chocolate Bars (no bake, grain-free, gluten-free)
- Melt honey and coconut oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, conbine almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, cacao powder, and coconut. Mix thouroughly.
- Add honey mixture to bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into an 8″x8″ baking pan and store in refrigerator or freezer until firm, about 10 minutes in the freezer or 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Cut paleo chocolate bars into squares and enjoy.