- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup tequila (one mini bottle)
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- 1 packed tablespoon lime zest
- 1 packed tablespoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons ghee or organic butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- Optional garnish(course sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (except optional garnish) until well-blended.
- Form 1 tablespoon of batter into a ball and then form into a traditional cookie shape about 1/2-inch tall. Do this 12 times.
- Place cookies on a parchment paper-lined cookies sheet. Garnish lightly with course sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes.