I have been looking at this wonderful piece of beef tenderloin filet mignon at Trader Joe’s for several months. I finally bought it and I was not disappointed. With a side of sweet potato slices and steamed broccolini, this was a simple, yet perfect meal!
Simple Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Rub this mixture over the beef, top and bottom. Place in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat pan on high on the stovetop.
- Sear meat 1 minute per side stoveop.
- Place meat in baking dish. Rub with butter and bake until desired doneness. A meat thermometer is your best friend when cooking meat.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.