I was so thrilled to receive a box of products from Nuts.com. Not only are they a third generation family-owned business (love this), among their products, Nuts.com offers organic, raw, and gluten-free products! (And how adorable is their packaging?!)
I use coconut flour frequently and was very pleased with theirs. So many times, I find brands that I have to twice sift the flour to get lumps out, but this coconut flour was silky smooth.
I also got the pleasure of trying their dried mulberries. And if you look at the ingredient list, it shows “mulberries”…that’s it ~ FANTASTIC! This was actually the first time I had tried mulberries and they were fantastic. Dried mulberries make a perfect snack and attack that sweet tooth if you need a little pick-me-up without the guilt.
- 1 cup dried organic mulberries
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients.
- Scoop batter into a greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 13 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.