These Stuffed Sweet Pepper Poppers are so ridiculously easy, that I feel ashamed to even call it a recipe!
The sweetness of these little peppers really tempers the heat from the chorizo. Eat them on-the-go, as a side dish, or for lunch! They are great cold or heated up…depending on your preference.
2-Ingredient Stuffed Sweet Pepper Poppers
- 1 pound sweet peppers (about 18-20)
- 3/4 pound loose chorizo (or removed from casings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the stem end off of the top of each pepper. Run a paring knife down the “white veins” on the inside of the peppers to remove them, including the seeds.
- Stuff peppers with chorizo.
- Set them upright in a 6-cup muffin pan. I cooked them this way so that the sausage would stay in place.
- Bake for 30 minutes.