These Banana Bread Muffins (paleo/gluten-free banana bread) taste just like grandma used to make. Life is so much sweeter now that cassava flour has come into my life!
Some other Cavegirl Cuisine recipes made from Otto’s Cassava Flour that you may enjoy:
Honey-Sriracha Calamari with Pickled Peppers
Island Pulled Pork Soft Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Slow Cooker Brisket with Gravy
- 1 1/3 cups cassava flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 vanilla bean
- 5 tablespoons ghee or organic butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 2 medium, ripened bananas, smooshed
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 10 muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Blend in vanilla, ghee, eggs, smooshed bananas, and coconut milk.
- Fold in walnut pieces
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and removed clean.