These paleo/gluten-free Asian Grilled Chicken Tenders are fantastic for a family dinner or a group get-together.
- 13.5 ounce can of coconut milk
- juice of one lime
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of Sriracha, or preferred hot sauce
- 2 pounds of chicken tenders (or chicken breasts cut into strips)
- 12-15 skewers, soaked in water
- Handful of cilantro leaves, chopped, optional garnish (some folks hate cilantro…a good sub for this dish would be some chopped parsley and/or mint leaves)
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lime juice, honey, garlic, coconut aminos, salt, and Sriracha.
- Place chicken tenders (long-sliced chicken breasts) in the bowl. Refrigerate covered overnight.
- Skewer chicken. Set aside.
- Heat preferred oil on a grill or grill pan. Cook chicken on a greased grill or a grill pan for 3-4 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped cilantro leaves. Serve with coconut aminos as a dip.