You’ve heard of the BLT…but now there’s The BELTA Salad! (bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato, and avocado)
I made this during my Whole30 Journey…definitely one of my favorites. You won’t feel deprived with this salad! Don’t forget to add a fresh soup to this simply delicious salad…check out my ecookbook, Ladle, for details.
- A bed of greens of choice (I used arugula because I like the peppery flavor with this salad)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and halved
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1-2 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- This is just a simple salad that doesn’t really need a “recipe” per se. Just drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over your greens and give them a toss. Add remaining ingredients to the top.
Enjoy a Whole30-compliant soup with this delicious salad: