Bone Broths Company was created by two brothers, Nick and Justin Mares. Young, passionate, and creators of America’s first and only USDA Grass Fed Bone Broth, these guys are leading the way in a crowded health sector with a fully thought out plan to bring their product to us. Each batch of their bone broth uses only certified organic ingredients, and marrow bones from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle. As a bonus, this broth is Whole30-approved!
Yes, I love making my own beef bone broth, but because I’m a busy mom of two, sometimes I just don’t have the 10-12 hours it takes to fully extract all of the healthy collagen from the bones (although they cook theirs for 24+ hours…even better!). Bone Broths Company has created a shelf-stable product using only the best quality ingredients and environmentally-friendly packaging. They stand behind their product and if you are not fully satisfied, they offer a money-back guarantee. That’s how sure you’ll love the taste of this beautiful bone broth.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pancetta or thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 cup sweet potato, diced, about 1 medium
- 2 cups mushrooms, any variety, chopped (I used a variety of shiitake, bellas, and oyster mushrooms)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1 package, 17.6 ounces, of beef bone broth
- 1 cup of water
- In soup pot or Dutch oven, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the red onion, pancetta, celery, and carrot. Sauté for about 10 minutes. Add coconut flour and stir.
- Add sweet potatoes, mushrooms, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme. Stir.
- Add beef bone broth and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes. Taste and add additional salt, if necessary.
- Ladle in bowls and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.