Some other Cavegirl Cuisine recipes that you may be interested in:
Asian Grilled Chicken Tenders
Asian Lamb Chops with Steamed Bok Choy
Simple Five Spice Flank Steak with Shiitakes, Peppers, and Onions
Quick Sesame Beef and Broccoli
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 – 1.25 lbs of steak, thinly sliced (I used flank steak)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, color of choice, seeded and diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms of choice (I used a variety of shiitake and oyster mushrooms)
- 1 carrot, peeled and then use a veggie peeler to create long carrot ribbons (or diced)
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- toasted sesame seeds, for optional garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk Sriracha, honey, and coconut aminos. Toss with the sliced steak. Set aside in the refrigerator while you do you prep work with your veggies.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, carrot, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss in the oil. Cover and steam for about 3-4 minutes. Remove lid. Add steak and cook until desired steak temperature…several more minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.