These moist and delicious Spiced Pear Bread Bombs are a welcomed quick bread treat when you have a little sweet tooth but don’t want to go overboard. If you like these, you will definitely have to try my Banana Bread Bombs too!
Spiced Pear Bread Bombs
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe pears, peeled and grated (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place grated pear in a clean kitchen towel an wring out the water/moisture.
- Whisk eggs. Stir in pear and remaining ingredients until blended.
- Place small scoops of batter (about 2 teaspoons each) on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet (or silicone baking mat). The balls should be tightly packed to avoid spreading. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 30 minutes. (Optional garnish: drizzle a little dark chocolate ~ you can never go wrong with that!).