Oh my, oh my…this HOLIDAY PALEO GINGERBREAD CEREAL screams festivity with the gingerbread blend of spices! Whether you enjoy this dry or with your preferred milk, this cereal is slammin’!
Cavegirl Tip: Without milk, the dry version of this cereal is perfect for a car snack or a pick-me-up bite during a weekend hike!
Holiday Paleo Gingerbread Cereal
- 2/3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dates, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1 tablespoon gingerbread spice (my recipe blend HERE)
- pinch of sea salt
- coconut oil, enough to grease the pan
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or dice a dark chocolate bar)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×13 pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix ingredients until blended. Press mixture evenly into greased pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned. Let cool for 30-60 minutes until completely cooled. Crumble into an airtight container. Toss in chocolate chips. Store until ready to serve.