Cavegirl Cuisine is my baby. I put hours in the kitchen, behind my camera and at my computer creating a brand and recipes. This is a labor of love and it is a little heartbreaking when I see my work either stolen or not credited properly.
I thank you in advance for adhering to my following requests,
Michelle (Cavegirl Cuisine)
This site and all content is written and published by Cavegirl Cuisine and is protected under copyright.
I allow limited rights for reproduction as defined here:
- Reposting photos with full credit to Cavegirl Cuisine and a link to the original blog post. The copyright watermark must be intact on the photo in the repost.
- Modified recipes where Cavegirl Cuisine’s original recipe was an inspiration: Please give full credit to Cavegirl Cuisine and a link to the original blog post.
- Please share, tweet, pin or print my recipes.
- If you would like to reproduce the entire recipe, please contact me at email@example.com for authorization.
Unless expressly granted, I do NOT give permission for publication of whole recipes or uncredited sharing. Examples:
- Copying a recipe and changing the recipe slightly and calling it your own.
- Using my photo on your site without giving credit or a link to Cavegirl Cuisine.
- Please do NOT publish my recipes in their entirety. You may post a picture or your reproduction of my recipe or write an intro paragraph, but then post the link of my original recipe with it.
- The copy/text before my photos: Do not repost this. Please share the recipes/pictures only.
*** I am not a licensed nutritionist or medical professional. This blog is meant for entertainment only. ***